The effects lava stones have on the root chakra are similar to the grounding effects they can provide in general. These grounding effects can bring stability to the lava stone wearer’s life and can reduce their feelings of anxiety. It is thought this stability is due to the strong connection to the earth the lava stones possess.
If you’re more skeptical of lava stones’ healing properties, suspending your disbelief for a short period might help the stones work better: Sometimes, belief itself is a way to reduce anxiety.
Emotional Effects of Lava Stones
Believers in the energy of the atmosphere and healing properties of stones already know how valuable lava stones can be in calming the body. Because lava stones come from deep within the earth, it is believed they carry energy similar to the place where they originated.
This energy is said to help people who are feeling anger and negativity, reducing those emotions and replacing them with strength and courage. Lava stones can also increase your general energy, protection, and assertiveness as well.
Lava Stones and the Chakra
The chakra, a concept from Indian culture and mysticism, concerns the human body’s centers of spiritual power. There are, in most cases, considered to be seven different chakras, all responsible for disturbing the life energy of the body, which can be referred to as Qi or Praana.
Many users of lava stone believe it grounds and stabilize the root chakra because of the stone’s strong connection with the earth. When the root chakra is stabilized, the body and mind will feel positive, safe, and anchored to the earth.
Tiger’s Eye is a stone of luck and good fortune to attract a steady flow of money to the home. It is ideal for entrepreneurs and those setting out in business for the first time; also for those building up skills and a knowledge base for major career changes in the future.
Wear or carry Tiger’s Eye for protection from the negative intentions of others. Tiger’s Eye sharpens the senses, helping one pay attention to details and prepare for positive action.
Tiger's Eye Virtues
Tiger's Eye and Wealth
Tiger's Eye is known as a gemstone of good fortune that attracts money so is a favorite of business people around the world. It is not just luck that makes a successful enterprise but smart decisions, hard work, creativity, and determination that makes the difference.
Tiger's Eye will give you the self-confidence and courage to go into business, the clear thinking to make the correct decisions, and creativity and determination to keep it prosperous.
Tiger's Eye Emotional and Spiritual Benefits
- Tiger's Eyes will give you the courage and self-confidence to tackle anything before you whether it is a physical endeavor or a mental challenge. It also calms any fears or anxieties.
- If you have an important decision to make, a Tiger's Eye will help you approach it with a clear and perceptive mind allowing you to choose the correct path, not the impulsive or emotionally charged route.
- A Tiger's Eye will help keep harmony at home, calming tensions within the family or with a partner. It allows you to see arguments from both sides and accept different opinions.
- Tiger’s Eye is highly beneficial for resolving dilemmas and internal battles, especially those caused by jealousy, willfulness, and pride.
- It is excellent for healing issues of self-criticism and worth and unblocks creativity so one may recognize one’s talents and abilities, as well as one’s faults that need to be overcome.
Tiger's Eye Physical Benefits
- Tiger's Eye strengthens the bones and can help you recover more quickly from broken or fractured bones as well as neck or spinal injuries.
- Tiger's Eye will also help the endocrine system which will boost your metabolism, enhance tissue function, reinforce the reproductive system, stimulate growth and development, augment the thyroid and adrenal glands and aid the immune system.
- It will encourage physical and mental activity which will, in turn, lead to a much healthier and happier lifestyle.
- Tiger’s Eye is traditionally used to heal disorders of the eyes and throat.
- It eases issues of the stomach and gall bladder and dissolves constrictions.
- It may also be used to strengthen the alignment of the spine and stimulate the repair of broken bones.
- Material: Natural Tiger Eye Stone, Lava Stone, Stainless Steel
- Length: 7.5 in.
- Bead Size: 8mm
- Weight: 37.6g
- 1 x Tiger Eye and Lava Stone Grounding Bracelet